Things to check regarding my account:
- Did staff review my account and set it as safe? Check here: https://www.flickr.com/account on the Your Account page / Personal Information tab / Safety Level. If it says anything other than just “safe”, such as “not set”, moderate, restricted or includes NIPSA… you are screwed. That’s because Flickr no longer offers a simple way to get staff to review your account.
- Largest shared image size should be set to at least 1024px. https://www.flickr.com/account/prefs/res?from=privacy
- Am I hiding my images from search? https://www.flickr.com/account/prefs/optout/?from=privacy (The “Hide your photos from site-wide searches on flickr.com?” box must be unchecked)
Things I must ensure about the file before it is uploaded:
- Upload images whose pixel dimensions are at least 1600px on the longest side.
Things I need to confirm about my upload before publishing it:
- Make sure the image is set to public.
- Make sure the image is set to safe…
View original post 62 more words